One of the great things about being an Ambience stylist is that we get to see a lot of completely different wedding ideas. Which just goes to show that every bride can make her wedding her own. Personal, individual and unique.
So today we’ve done a round-up of wedding styles that are all very different. Browse through them and pick out the bits you like that you think you’d like to use for your wedding day.
You like bright colours rather than pastels. No problem. Getting married in winter and want to have a winter wonderland look? That’s also do-able, as you can see below.
Remember that themes can go through every aspect of your wedding day from the invitations through to the venue, the food, the drinks you serve, the table settings, the favours and even the entertainment you offer. Talk to one of our stylists and you’ll be amazed at how many ways they can think of for you to get the wedding of your dreams.
- Creating focal points on your wedding day. A focal point could be in a number of different places. It may be a place setting, like the one above, it could be your cake, a special table just for the bride and groom or it could be an aisle runner. Your wedding reception gives you plenty of opportunity and with the help of one of our experienced stylists you can get your focal point looking perfect! Using focal points cleverly give your wedding a luxe feel and something for the guests to gasp at with delight with every look they take!
- Black and gold wedding themes. If you’re having a ceremony later on in the day or a winter wedding, then you’ll find plenty of inspiration here! You can use black and gold on your table settings, on your chairs, on your table sashes and then follow through with napkins and favours. You could even dress your bridesmaids in shades of black and gold and there’s nothing to stop the bride wearing some gold shoes either.
- Winter wedding themes. If it’s cold and frosty outside, bring a bit of seasonal drama inside but without the cold part! Create your own twist on a winter wonderland and all completely unforgettable for all the right reasons. Talk to your caterers about carrying through the winter theme in to the menu like serving mulled wine and hot chocolate to your guests on arrival for example.
- Ditch the pastels. If you want a bit of theatre, why not use a vibrant colour like scarlet to add a new dimension to your wedding look? Or hot pink. We’ve nothing against pastels but they’re not for every bride. Brights work particularly well if you’re marrying in high summer or winter, it’s something about the light. You could have brightly coloured bouquets, floral arrangements and if you want to make your wedding cake a feature then that’s something else to be thinking about too.
- Make the ceiling a focal point. If your venue is a bit lacklustre then ask our stylists about how you can use room draping. Here they have transformed a venue with drapes and added multi-coloured lanterns to make the ceiling a focal point, we think you’ll agree that it works perfectly for this venue. It’s a very simple way to lift an area from something a bit dull into something that’s memorable.
- Pastel perfection. On the other hand, you may be a romantic sort of a bride who would like to float around in a perfect cloud of pastels. How many shades should you choose and how can they work together? That’s something you’re going to enjoy discussing with an Ambience Venue Stylist.
If you’re like any of our other brides, you’ll end up thinking that using a professional wedding stylist to help you style your wedding is one of the best decisions you ever made. You’ll not only be less stressed about the day, you’ll also probably end up saving money and you’ll know that your wedding day look perfect for you – the way you always dreamed it would.
We have stylists all around the country, so get in touch today and see who is local to you.