We’re very proud of the weddings we’ve styled and designed for brides who’ve booked with Ambience Venue Styling.
So today we thought we’d show you a few of them and talk about the décor that was decided upon, the theme and how the stylist put it all together.
- Here’s a traditional country-style wedding we put together for a bride who wanted a rustic look but a touch of sophistication too. Our stylist used the colours of summer flowers for the chair sashes, alternating between organza and silk which matched the table flowers perfectly, as you can see. Around the upright beams were garlands of greenery and the sunflowers centrepieces added a pop of colour. To give the room a focal point, the stylist used a starlight curtain, draped from a beam which was lit from above by pea lights. The effect was further enhanced by white lanterns which gave a soft defused light. The perfect reception setting and the bride loved it!
2. Here the bride was getting married at the Hotel du Vin in Brighton and wanted to make her walk down the aisle super-special, so she enlisted the aid of one of our stylists. After discussing the sort of look the bride was after, our stylist created the prettiest walkway using coloured rose petals with feature lanterns at the ends of the chair rows. Each chair was covered in white bespoke chair covers and tied with a decorative white organza bow. The colour really came from the petal decorations, which highlighted in a romantic heart at the place where the bride and groom were to say their vows, beautiful!
3. Here’s a wedding we created with some super-stylish touches. The bride wanted her place settings to really have the wow factor. She chose a highly decorative tablecloth as the backdrop of this table setting which added a real ‘depth’ to the table. Then using an apricot pink for the colour scheme our stylist matched up the napkin ties with the heart-shaped boxes of chocolate (a theme also picked up by the rose colours), a quite spectacular result. To get a different effect for your tables, we offer a variety of different linens like this rose-petal effect tablecloth above. Or you could choose something in sequins, frills or patterned if that’s what your theme requires, we offer far more than just the conventional chair covers and white table linen.
4. This bride loved sunflowers and wanted to include them in the ceremony. Our stylist used hessian and sage green sashes to pretty up the chairs and created a spectacular archway festooned with sunflowers and trailing ivy for the bride and groom to walk through. The wedding photographs were wonderful and made the effect memorable. The wedding photographs were wonderful and made the effect memorable.
5. Here’s a bride who knew exactly what she wanted. She loved the idea of having a Mexican fiesta theme. The wedding styling had to be just as exciting as the theme. Our stylist used hanging lanterns and festoon lights to set the tone and carried the vibrant colours through to the chair sashes and table décor. Certainly vibrant but very tastefully done.
6. If you’re getting married in winter, a striking black and white theme can look very sophisticated, particularly when paired as above with lit branches and tea lights scattered along the tables. This is one of our recent winter weddings and the bride was absolutely thrilled with the delighted reactions of the guests when they arrived at the wedding breakfast.
If you like some of the ideas above which our talented stylists have produced, then you really should get in touch with us here at Ambience Venue Styling to see what we could do for you. It doesn’t matter if you’re getting married in spring, summer, autumn or winter – our ideas will work with every season. Our stylists will listen carefully to the type of wedding you have in mind and then help you to achieve your look. So get in touch today.