Wedding Planning Is On!
Jan 02, 2021
In addition to all the postponed 2020 weddings, there’s a backlog of couples who delayed starting their planning in 2020 plus all the new Christmas and New Year proposals that have taken place this holiday season. We typically see enquiries increase by 60% in January which means if you haven’t already started to consider what you’ll do about your venue styling, we’d strongly advise doing so to avoid missing out on your date.
Do I need a stylist?
Benefits of booking an Ambience stylist for your wedding day
– Our experience and knowledge of the industry means that we are armed with top tips, styling advice and inspiration to guide you when it comes to dressing your venue. We’ve styled thousands of weddings and events across the UK and we use that experience to help you achieve your desired look without making costly mistakes!
– We provide one of the UK’s largest stock holdings of venue styling props and products to hire which means when you book an Ambience stylist, you don’t have to waste your time researching and sourcing decorations then having to arrange getting them all to the venue, setting them up, taking them down, not to mention then having to try and sell them all afterwards! Sounds stressful right?
– We dedicate our time to researching, co-ordinating and styling key looks to ensure that we’re constantly aware of trends and keeping our stock collections refreshed so that our clients have access to the best quality products and advice.
– Do you know what you like but struggle with piecing it all together and visualising how it will look? That’s what we’re here for! With our huge portfolio of work, we can physically show you examples of how it could look and advise you of anything you might have forgotten.
– Need your decor moving from your ceremony to your reception? Our stylists can stay on site until after your ceremony in order to transfer elements of your styling to other areas of the venue or to your reception if needed leaving your bridesmaids and groomsmen to join the celebrations rather than worrying about what to put where!
Book your free design consultation!
We offer free design consultations to discuss all your styling needs. This can be held over the phone, via Zoom or Skype or at your chosen venue (where possible). Some of our stylists also have offices which mean you can visit and see the stock available to you in your consultation. To check whether we have availability or to book a consultation please fill out our contact form below and we’ll look forward to speaking to you very soon!