Did you know that most couples get engaged on Christmas and in January!
If you’re celebrating a recent engagement over the holiday season then congratulations from us.
You’ll already be thinking about how you want your big day to look and feel and there’s no better way of doing this than by visiting 2019 wedding fairs to start getting some ideas in mind.
Wedding fairs are inspirational because you’ll find a variety of suppliers under one roof. Wedding open evenings are good too, because you get to see how a potential wedding venue would look when decorated for a reception.
Saying it with flowers
Obviously flowers are a big part of every couples’ wedding day and you’ll certainly want to find out what’s trending and what your local suppliers have to offer for you. A wedding fair is the perfect opportunity to check in on the style of different florists and see their real-life bouquets and arrangements. You can ask all the questions you want and read through testimonials.
You’ll also find photographers at wedding fairs and so they are a good place to do some detective work on the different styles and what would suit you both. Will you choose contemporary, reportage or something in between? At a wedding fair you can browse through portfolios.
Try out accessories
We’re big fans of online shopping but some things you need to try for size, like wedding shoes. At a wedding fair you may find a variety of shoe designers so you can try on different heels (or flats) and see how comfortable they are (and how easy to walk in).
You’ll also be able to browse through accessories like tiaras, necklaces, wraps and shrugs.
A wedding fair is a great day out
Ask your mum, sister, bestie or chief bridesmaid to come along with you. Just don’t ask too many friends because they’re likely to have different views and you’ll get too many confusing opinions. Just three other people is plenty!
We’d love it if you came along and said hello! Here’s a list of fairs and events that our stylists will be at, so visit the Ambience Venue Styling stands and have a chat – it’s quite informal and you’re welcome to ask any wedding styling questions you may have.
Wedding fairs in 2019
- Ayrshire Wedding Show at Ayr Racecourse, Saturday & Sunday 26th & 27th January 2019
- Wedding Open Day at The Savoy Park Hotel, Sunday 24th February 2019
- Wedding Open Day at Blairquhan Castle Straiton, Sunday 10th March 2019
Bradford & Halifax
- Hollins Hall, Sunday 20th January 2019 from 12pm to 4pm
- The Devonshire Arms, Sunday 20th January 2019 from 12pm to 4pm
- Wedding Fair at Low Wood Bay, Sunday 20th January 2019 from 11am to 4pm.
- Norton House Hotel – By Appointment, Sunday 27th January 2019 from 9:30am to 4pm
- Wedding Fair at Norton House Hotel, Sunday 17th February 2019 from 12pm to 4pm
- Ambience Products Display only at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Saturday & Sunday 3rd & 4th March from 11am to 4:30pm
- Tewinbury Farm, Sunday 20th January 2019th from 11am to 3pm
- Brocket Hall, Sunday 17th March 2019 from 11am to 3pm
- Hatfield House, Sunday 24th March 2019 from 11am to 3pm
Hull & East Yorkshire
- Tickton Grange, Sunday 17th February 2019 from 11am to 3pm
- KCOM Stadium, Thursday 28th March 2019 from 6:30pm to 9pm
- Hallmark Hotel, Thursday 30th January 2019 from 6pm to 9pm
- Sparkling Events Wedding Fair at the Bull Hotel, Sunday 20th January 2019 from 12pm to 3pm
- Cupids Wedding Fair at the East of England Arena, Sunday 10th February 2019 from 10:30am to 3pm
- The Priory Hotel, Sunday 20th January 2019 from 12pm to 4pm
- Hockwold Hall Thetford, Sunday 27th January 2019 from 11am to 3pm
- Wedding Fair at The Bull, Sunday 24th February 2019 from 11am to 3pm
- Open Day at The Swan, Sunday 10th March 2019 from 11am to 3pm
- Wedding Fair at the Copdock Hall, Sunday 28th April from 11am to 3pm
- Middlesbrough Riverside Stadium, Sunday 3rd February 2019 from 11am to 2pm
- Blackwell Grange, Sunday 17th February 2019 from 11am to 2pm
- North East Brides Wedding Show & Dress Sale, Darlington Northern Eco Arena, Sunday 24th February 2019 from 11am to 2pm.
- Wedding Breakfast & Ceremony Design, Luxury Showcase at The Grand Hotel and Spa, Sunday 20th January 2019 from 11:30am to 3pm
- Carlton Towers Wedding Fair, Sunday 10th March 2019 from 1pm to 4pm
- York Racecourse Wedding Fair, Sunday 17th March 2019 from 10.30am to 3pm
- Carlton Towers Wedding Showcase, Sunday 7th April from 1pm to 4pm